The Office of Citizen Engagement brings government and citizens together to foster collaborative conversations, build positive relationships, and promote new, innovative ways for citizens to be informed, engaged, and involved in decision making. Through the use of social media, other digital platforms, neighborhood collaboration, public outreach, and other special projects, this office provides a one-stop shop for engaging with the public.
The Office of Citizen Engagement is responsible for managing the city’s website and also provides guidance and support to a team of Social Media Managers and website pagemasters in each department.
This office focuses on: 1. Social Media Management
2. Website Oversight
3. Citizen Engagement Activities
4. Social Media Manager Team Leadership
5. Research and Community Feedback Collection
6. Digital Marketing Campaigns
7. Strategic Communications Planning